8/12/2008

Braden's Scare

We borrowed my dad's trailer to get our sod. His trailer had hay on it so Braden unloaded it by himself. On his way home his throat started to close off, he got hives all over his body, mostly on his arms, his right eye almost swelled shut and his left was on its way. He called me on the way home I knew something was wrong, he sounded awful. He told me that he looked worse than it was....YA RIGHT! I about died when he walked in. We pumped him full of allergy pills and put eye drops in. When I put the drops in, his eye was so swollen that he had to pry it open and it still wasn't a very big slit. It took a couple hours for his hives to die down, and the rest of the day for his eyes to go back to normal. Here's some pictures, they are kinda blurry but you can still see how bad his face was. After these pictures were taken his eyes got a little bit worse.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, that looks so miserable! It seriously makes me eyes water looking at his eyes. Way to take one for the team Braden!!!

Mark & Sherin said...

Lookin' good Braden. Did you not listen to Mark? After he had help haul hay in Blanding a few years ago. He came hoe looking about that same way and said "now I know what Hell is like"