7/28/2009

Our Weekend Get-Away

This weekend Braden and I got to get away and go to St. George to see Katelyn! We had so much fun! We missed the kids but it was good to go with just the 2 of us. They had plenty of fun without us at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's.

We have arrived... And boy are we excited!
When we first got there we had to hurry and go get Katelyn, because we had tickets to see Footloose at Tuacahn. We had so much fun. The whole 2nd half of the show the bats came out to say hello. They didn't bother anybody, but they sure liked to fly through the lights. Thayne from the last season of So You Think You Can Dance was Ren in Footloose! He was so good! After the show he was out front so me and Katelyn got to meet him and get a picture with him! We were like 12 year old girls. We left our camera in the truck so we only got a picture with my phone so it's not the best.
Then on Friday we got up and went and saw Harry Potter. I wasn't excited, because I hated the book, but it turned out really good! It was intense! Then later that night we went to...We played mini golf. And during the back 9 we got a firework show! Then we went inside and played in the arcade. I could have stayed all night playing ski-ball. Braden was the King of the Arcade. We got lots of prizes! It was so fun just to be kids again, and get the stupid toys.
Here's Me and Katelyn with our winnings.
We got googly eyes, vampire teeth and those squishy things. Braden got a hackey sack and a squishy thing.
On Saturday we stayed at the hotel and played in the swimming pool. We took our squishy things from fiesta fun and played keep away. It was awesome. It takes a little getting used to throwing and catching those things. They float but it takes a while for them to get to the surface, so when you are fighting for them they get lost. After we got showered we went up by the airport to take pictures of the city. A storm was brewing, so it was really windy, but we got some good pictures. Then later that night we went bowling. And I don't know if it was the St. George weather or if it's because I don't have my nails anymore, but I bowled the best game of my life!
I told you it was really windy!
Whoo! 147!On Sunday we went and saw the temple and went up by the airport again to take some more pictures

4 comments:

Monica said...

OMG! That pic of you in the truck is so freaking funny! I laughed so hard! Hahahha!!!!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! I'm jealous..I love that place and miss living there:(

Katelyn said...

I made the blog!!!! I'd like to thank rindi and braden for being my friends and St. George for being so AWESOME and blogspot.com for making this honor possible! ;) I'm so glad you guys came!!!! It was so so much fun. I just have to say that I am responsible for the picture of you in the truck. SO FUNNY!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

jonisill said...

How fun! It's so nice to get away without the kids huh! Me and Dallas have only done it once, but it was so nice!! I love the pictures! Priceless!!