10/07/2010

Our Smartie Pants

Jaxon's teacher came up to me while I was at school the other day, and told me Jaxon was so smart. I knew that he was smart, but she told me how smart. She told me on the Kindergarten Assessments, he had the highest scores in the class. Awesome! Then the first of this week Jaxon went and read with the Literacy Coach. She said that Jaxon is the best reader in the entire Kindergarten! He is where he should be for 1st grade!! Nice job Jax!! What a smartie! Jaxon's teacher also tells me how sweet he is. There are a few kids in his class that get extra attention from Jaxon. One little girl in a wheelchair, Jaxon loves her and helps her. And another little girl, her parents are going through a divorce, and she is a mess. But if she is with Jaxon she is happy. So Jaxon always does stuff with her so she won't be sad. What a stud!! Watch out ladies...Brains, sweetness, and looks...Triple threat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, Rindi, you make me think having a boy wouldn't be all that bad- usually all I hear is horror stories of how crazy boys are- glad you have such a sweet one- with you as the mom raising him there is no wonder... I'm sure his genes from his other mom help too ;)