10/21/2008

8 Fun Things

I was tagged by Leslie

8 TV Shows I love to watch
1. Bones
2. House
3. Fringe
4. Ellen
5. Hole in the Wall (Its so funny to see people try so hard and get denied!)
6. Friends
7. Raymond
8. So You Think You Can Dance (When it's on!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tepanyaki (I blame Braden fully for this)
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Robin (2 words... mudslide pie)
4. Chili's
5. Melina's
6. Costa Vida
7. Applebees
8. Golden Corral ( Only for the baby corn. That's all I eat when I go there.)

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I did some laundry
2. and Dishes (our dish washer decided to start working again)
3. Braden took Shelby to the vet for his broken nail.
4. Looked for houses
5. I went to Debbie's (HI DEBBIE)
6. I went to dance
7. I realized how out of shape I was
8. Played games with Braden. ( I have gotten my luck back, YAY. Bruce missed out.)

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Braden starting his job
2. Thanksgiving
3. The Boys' Birthday's
4. Christmas
5. Getting back into shape so I can dance again
6. Getting Alek potty trained
7. The next time Katelyn comes home
8. Game night!

8 Things on my wish list
1. Getting back into shape
2. Getting Alek out of diapers
3. Bigger House
4. Vacation with just Braden
5. Disneyland (this is always on my list, I love Disneyland. It is the happiest place on earth)
6. A Mustang
7. A maid
8. All the games and movies ( the good ones at least)

8 People I tag
Well I don't know 8 people so whoever wants to

5 comments:

Courtney Beck said...

Did you get my e-mail?

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!!

jonisill said...

I hear ya with the getting back into shape thing. That's something I definately need to work on also. I LOVE the kid's halloween costumes! SO SO CUTE!

Leslie said...

Preface: This is Erick NOT Leslie

You know, that vacation on your wish list sounds pretty good. In 35 years, when Joye is finally able to date, you should consider going to the Caribbean. I hear it's nice down there! Or, maybe next year when Brayden has some time off you could just come visit us in the Bahamas. You guys look great. See you in December.

Erick

Leslie said...

Preface: This is Erick NOT Leslie

You know, that vacation on your wish list sounds pretty good. In 35 years, when Joye is finally able to date, you should consider going to the Caribbean. I hear it's nice down there! Or, maybe next year when Brayden has some time off you could just come visit us in the Bahamas. You guys look great. See you in December.

Erick