10/04/2008

Quirky

I have been tagged by Leslie
Let's see just how Quirky I am.....
tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours:

#1. I can be one of the messiest people, but all of my movies, books, and CDs have to be in alphabetical order. I guess my books don't have to be in alphabetical or they have to be in numerical order. Like the Harry Potter series has to be in order. When I go to other peoples houses and I notice,I have the hardest time controlling myself, I want to fix them.

#2. I hate shoes. My theory is bare foot or flip flops. Even when I am wearing flip flops they come off whenever first chance I get. When Braden and I started dating, we would go over to Bruce and Shirley's a lot. I would never have shoes on. They thought it was so weird. Then I hurt my ankle dancing, and I went to the doctor and he said that most of it was because I don't wear shoes. So I had to go shopping and get some shoes. (I don't own any, I don't believe in shoes) And the next time we went to Bruce and Shirley's, Bruce said "hey you're wearing shoes" Right then he knew something was wrong.

#3. When I go out to eat I absolutely can't order the same thing as someone else at the table. It's worse when there is only one or two other people. Braden says I'm crazy, but it bothers me.

#4. I can't stand unloading the dishwasher and putting the dishes away. But I love to load it. Weird. I can't explain it. So whenever Braden is home, I try to get him to unload and I'll load. But sometimes Braden doesn't put things where they go. The silverware has its place and the plates and bowls have to be biggest on the bottom smallest on the top. And just like #1 if it's not right I have to fix it.

#5. I have to count the beat to every song that is on the radio, or that I hear. I don't know if it's because I'm a dancer or what, but Braden can always tell when I'm doing it. I also have to move to music, I can't just hold still, and if I am holding still, I'm dancing in my head. I don't judge music by the words, I judge it by the beat and whether or not it would be good to dance to.

And finally #6. Braden has always made fun of the way that I eat. I have a very specific process that I do. For example mashed potatoes. I take mashed potatoes, then mix corn in with it. If there is white gravy that goes in next if there isn't Ranch is next, then ketchup and it has to be the right consistency, then I'll eat it. But I don't eat mashed potatoes alone, they have to be mixed with whatever meat I am eating. I take a scoop of potatoes on my fork, then stab the meat, get a little more potatoes on the bottom of the meat, then I eat it.

I don't know if I'm considered quirky or OCD.

I tag Sherin, Staci, Joni, and Debbie

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Girl-
We all have a little OCD in ourselves!!!
I love it, it is so funny to hear things about people!

Mark & Sherin said...

Rindi you are so funny. I love it.

Anonymous said...

#5 makes me think of that time on the bus that you couldn't find the beat. I can still see you snapping away, then you realized you were off count and could not get back on track. HA HA!!!! I think you're more OCD than I am and I'm a Kendell. Now that's bad ;)