6/24/2009

Dance Recital

Our dance recital was on Monday and the boys were so excited to dance on the stage. At dress rehearsal, Jaxon was being weird and he didn't want to go out on stage. Alek on the other hand was more than willing. Which really surprised me with how shy Alek is I thought that he would be scared to death. Well at the recital his true self showed through and he wouldn't go out and dance. I only got him to go out for finale, because I walked out with him, holding his hand. But Jaxon thrives on a crowd! He wasn't scared at all, he went out and danced the best that I have ever seen. We were so proud of him. Both Braden and I were crying. This year our show was Disney movies. Jaxon and Alek danced to A Goofy Movie, and I danced to Pirates of the Caribbean.
This my other dance-Just Dance
ARRG!
Me and Monica got to sword fight. Then she chased me. It was so fun!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks so fun. I am sad we missed it. It is amazing how each kid can be so different.

Monica said...

Bwwahaha! I absolutely love the first pic of us. I am curious as to what we are doing though. I love our sword fighting as well! We rock!!!1

jonisill said...

How fun! I wish we could have come! Jaxon and Alek are so funny! It's crazy how they are all so different. It looks loke it was a fun night. Let me know when the next one is and we will try to come!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I still danced. Hope you guys are having a fun summer:)