9/28/2009

Our Lagoon Fun!

Before I start talking about Lagoon, I just have to say that yesterday was the primary program and the boys did awesome! I was worried that Alek was going to get scared and not do his parts, but he did! And Joye went into Nursery yesterday!!! She isn't supposed to go for another 2 months, but I talked to the nursery leader and she said it would be fine. Braden and I have our callings at the same time and Joye was more than a handful. Joye did great!! I took her in and they gave her a cookie and she was fine. She stayed the entire time and didn't cry once. YAY!

Now onto Lagoon. This post has a lot of pictures because the boys were watching me do it and they insisted that every ride that we had pictures of, had to go in the post. They kept asking why all the rides didn't have pictures. Well most of you know that Braden got a job!! He went into orientation on a Monday and they told him Friday was Lagoon Day! Perfect timing huh! Icon reserved the entire park. It was great, there were no lines, we walked onto every ride. The boys had a blast! The best part was on our tickets we could bounce back for 9 dollars. That's why we went back for our anniversary.
Here are the boys on the space ship with guns. The boys went on this one twice, and both times Alek rode so he went backwards.

Next was the boats.
Alek decided that he wanted his picture taken so from this ride on every time he went passed us on a ride he had the biggest cheese smile on. It was so funny.

I love these next 2 pictures.
This one is so cute

And this one Joye looks so enthused to be on the ride. She really did like it. She has one hand on the wheel and the other ringing the bell.

Helicopters!

And Airplanes

The boys wanted to go on Puff the Magic Dragon Roller coaster. I thought that Joye would like it so I took her on. I had forgotten how fast it really goes. Joye HATED it!! She kept trying to crawl up me. I love this picture. I hope she doesn't remember this and be terrified of roller coasters her whole life.

Wild Kingdom Train.
Joye hated the tunnel.

Music Express!
The boys very excited to be going on this ride!

Now they are rethinking their decision to come on this ride.

We started going around and Jaxon started slipping and he got scared. I told him to let go and slide into me and then he was a little better. Alek would not let go, he had a death grip on the bar and he didn't slide one little bit.
The Sky Ride
I was the lucky one and got to take the boys. Braden and I both hate this ride, but Alek insisted on going. I'm paranoid enough on it, but when the boys would try to look over I about lost it.

Scrambler!
And of course the Merry-Go-Round
Joye thought it was going to be another Puff ride. She wouldn't even sit there long enough for us to get a picture.

We had a blast!

2 comments:

Clayton & Kim said...

Hey! I can relate to Joye, I hate carnival/lagoon rides! Next time you go I should come along and hang out with her. It was so great to see you guys! I hope we get to see you all again real soon! You have a awesome little family!

jonisill said...

I am jealous! I have been wanting to take my kids all summer. We haven't been in 2 years. The kids LOVE it! Hopeflly we can go during frightmares berore it closes for the winter! It looks like you guys had lot of fun! I love Joye's face in the puff the magic dragon picture! Too funny!