10/12/2009

Sleepy Joye

This afternoon, the boys were playing outside, Me and Braden were reading books on the couch, and Joye was off exploring. She has decided it's lots of fun to go into a bedroom and shut herself in. Well she shut herself in the boys room and found Jaxon's piano. Me and Braden were listening to her play for quite awhile. I decided that I would go check on her, when I did this is what I found...
Joye had zonked out on the piano! Her arm was pushing on one of the keys hard enough and it just kept playing that same note over and over and again. After we laughed and took pictures of course, Braden picked her up to go put her in bed and apparently she had been asleep for quite some time...
You're pretty tired when buttons can leave indents in your head and it doesn't bother you enough to move.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

How funny! I would think that would get uncomfortable to sleep on, but I guess it wasn't too bad for her since she didn't move. Kids are so funny!

Nick and Kandi said...

So funny! Isn't it funny how they can sleep through anything if they want to!

Ry & Ally said...

I didn't know you were remodeling your house! good luck. I wish ours was going faster, 3 months doesn't seem so fast. Maybe we should swap idea's and easy ways to do things. save us both some headahce! your kids are abdorable. I love watching them grow up!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Oh cute! That's funny that it keep playing the same note over and over and she was asleep:)