10/29/2009

Carving Pumpkins

On Sunday we went over to Mark and Sherin's to carve pumpkins. and like always we had so much fun! To start the night off Braden and Mark took the Saltine Challenge. You have to eat 6 Saltine's in a minute with no water. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. They were both unsuccessful. Mark did cheat and got all 6 down while drinking water.
We had a lot of pumpkins to carry in so we hooked up our work horse and got them inside in one trip.
And they're off
We put Joye on the floor and let her go. She didn't mind gutting the pumpkin. She wouldn't let me help. I would reach in and scrape it and she would pull my hand out, it was her pumpkin.
Then she worked hard, drawing her face on the pumpkin
Here are the masterpieces! We had Spongebob, Santa, and The Easter Bunny...NICE!
You can't really see but Braden carved ears for his pumpkin. Bruce had the biggest pumpkin (bottom left) and he carved a tiny face on it :)
Jaxon's pumpkin was so thin that it was glowing.
After we were done carving. We put Taylor and Joye in their Pajamas and let them play. They were being so cute together. Their favorite spot was on the little couch. I didn't have any pictures with both of them smiling. So I posted this one because I think Joye's face is funny.

1 comment:

Ry & Ally said...

I notice that every time i read your blog. Im kind of nieve to the whole blog thing anyways. I don't know how to get pictures on the side or list who's blog i read either.