4/05/2010

Easter Weekend 2010

Our Easter Weekend was full of fun! We had Fessler Friday, Anderson Saturday, and Smith Sunday. Busy Busy. Since we were so busy we colored eggs at Braden's parents.
Jaxon happy as can be. Look at Braden in the background sporting his new glasses. Handsome!
Alek hard at work
Joye had to be Miss Independent. Not much help at her station.
Cheese
Here are Miss Independent's eggs after she was done with them. Not many survived.
Joye didn't want to leave her carton out, she put stickers on that too.
Alek finished with his eggs
And Jaxon
Saturday was the Anderson's. Since the weather wasn't good, we had an indoor Easter Egg Hunt. The Kids each had 10 eggs hidden around the house. Then Grandma had a silver egg and a golden egg with big money inside of it.
Here's Taylor taking a break from hunting eggs, to find a different kind of golden egg ☺
Jaxon found the Golden Egg!! He was so excited.
Here are all the babies, well youngest anyway. Below is the picture from last year about this same time.
What a big change!
Easter Sunday!
The kids walking into the Living Room to see what the Easter Bunny had brought
Alek was our champion egg finder. He found all of his and then had to help Jaxon and Joye find theirs. The Easter Bunny had forgotten where he had hid one egg (which happens every year by the way) and we all looked for about 3 or 4 minutes, until Alek started helping, it only took him a second to find it.
Jaxon on an egg hunt
Joye found one under the piano. So cute with her bum up in the air.
Playing with Alek's game from the Easter Bunny.After 1st session of Conference we headed down to Ricky's for dinner. We couldn't get the grills to work so we were waiting around. I got bored and made a cup tower!
Here's Jaxon, Renee, Alek, and Grandpa waiting for dinner. I didn't even have to force Renee to smile in this one.

We had such a fun and busy Easter. It was good to get together with all of our families and celebrate.

5 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! I can't believe how big all the little girls are..so cute:)

Mark & Sherin said...

Cute pics... I've been so lazy I haven't taken many lately. The girls are all getting so big It makes me sad:(

The Smiths said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! Lots of LOVE!

Travis said...

Looks like tons of fun! We need to have a spring barbeque or something! Tell the kids hi for us!

Katelyn said...

FUN!!! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in FOREVER!!!! It's breaking my heart! They're all getting so big! I almost didn't recognize you in the picture where Jaxon found the golden egg. Your hair looks long!
Question: (I'd just text you and ask you but I'm too lazy to get up and get my phone) When did Braden get glasses and why? He looks good in them. I hope your still coming to graduation cause I miss you!!
Love you!!!