4/28/2010

Potty Training Update

Joye has been wearing her Elmo unders for 2 days without a #1 accident! And has only had one #2 accident! The last 2 days I have just been asking her every few hours if she needs to go potty, she'll tell me yes or no. But this morning, I was a little more tired, and didn't take her right to the bathroom when she woke up. We put diapers on her at night just in case, she usually wakes up dry, so I wasn't worried about clean up. An hour passed and I decided to get everyone dressed for the day after they had breakfast. I told the boys to start getting dressed while I got dressed, Jaxon yells at me from his room that Joye needs to go potty. Then Joye comes in and keeps telling me potty. So we run into the bathroom and I unzip her jammies, and low and behold, she is standing there in a dry diaper!! All night and an hour after she woke up, and she came to tell me she needed to go potty! I don't want to jinx it, but I think we're pretty close to NO MORE DIAPERS!

4 comments:

Staci Scott said...

YEA! That is exciting, except for she should still be a baby. She is growing up WAY TOO FAST!

Allyson said...

Yay! That is so exciting. I have thought about starting Olivia but we have had so much going on I just haven't. Good luck with potty training. I hope she keeps up what she is doing!

The Smiths said...

Yay!!! Keep it up and good luck

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Lucky!! I cant believe she is old enough..but no more diapers will be nice!