1/13/2011

Halloween 2010

Well I have been a slacker the last few months. I would forget my camera, or just not take pictures, then I didn't want to blog, so that's why I am posting Halloween in January.

Alek wanted to be a vampire. He thought his face paint and teeth were awesome!



Jaxon wanted to be a cowboy, imagine that. Here is what he wore to the dance party.
Then Grandma Fessler helped out and made him chaps, eyebrows and a mustache. He looked awesome!
Joye wore one of Raimee's old dance costumes. I didn't get a very good picture of her. She was apparently very tired.

Here is a little bit better picture from her dance party.
This year we painted pumpkins at Grandma Fessler's

And carved pumpkins and Aunt Sherin's
Don't mind my crazy eyes
Jaxon carved a monkey
Joye carved Elmo
And Alek, picked the hardest stencil, the Count. They turned out cute
Joye always wanted to wear some of Alek's vampire makeup. Well apparently we left it where she could get it. She got it while I thought the kids were on my bed watching a movie. She put it on then fell asleep. Braden got home and freaked, "What happened to Joye!!!" He thought she had crashed on her bike and got road rash. If she had road rash this bad, I think I would have told him about it.

No comments: