1/15/2011

Our Dancer Joye!

Joye has been going to dance and doing awesome. I have been looking up music and starting choreographing for the recital. Joye wanted to hear her song, so I found it and she did the entire thing, all by herself with no help! She loves it. I think I got me another dancer!!

Speaking of dancing, I'll give you an update on the boys too. Jaxon is still in the girls class and loving it! The theme this year is Welcome to the Jungle, Jaxon's song is called Tarzan and Jane. It is such a cute song, I think we're going to look for a muscle man suit for him to wear! He also takes tumbling, he is getting closer and closer to his backhand spring

Alek is also taking dance and tumbling. He does dance with the boys class, and is doing great. It's really good for them to be in different classes, no competition. Alek is a natural tumbler. On Wednesday, he had his backhand spring pretty much by himself. We were working with him at home and he did a few by himself, the last one his arms gave out and he rug burned his nose, we did a few more after that so he wouldn't be scared, but on Thursday at dance, he was and regressed. Hopefully next Wednesday he'll get back on track and I can post a video of him on here doing his "hand backhand springs", as he likes to call them.

No comments: