9/04/2008

1st Day of Dance!

Since Jaxon is such a dancer, we decided to put him in dance at the studio I teach at. He is such a natural! He wasn't shy at all just went right out and started stretching and doing exactly what he was being asked. He even picked the steps up really fast and remembered the order really well. Alek on the other hand was too shy to get out there. The last 15 minutes they tumbled and Alek finally got out there. He was still really shy and took some bribing to get him to do anything. But I think after he gets comfortable he will do amazing. Alek is so flexible he would be good. Jaxon loves dance, the whole way home he kept asking when Thursday was so he could go back. Then he told us, he didn't want to sleep he just wanted to go back.
Here they are going in

This is Jaxon's video. There are older boys in the class so the teacher was teaching more for them, but Jax was doing great.

This is Alek, when we finally got him out there. He's doing a cart-wheel.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Jaxon makes that look so fun:)
They are getting so big, I can't believe it.
I am glad Alek finally got out there, I bet as soon as he gets warmed up, he will be just like Jaxon and want to go right back when you leave.
Are you teaching again?
Leslie

Anonymous said...

One step closer to spandex and musicals. I love it!! I think Jaxon's going to be awesome when he gets older if he sticks with it.
I think Alek is destined for other things, but who knows. OOO! A thought just occured to me! Jaxon and Joye can be just like that brother and sister duo in High School Musical, I forget their names, if they both take dance and singing lessons. Ha Ha! That'd be sooooo funny!!!