5/23/2009

Random...

This is a catch up post. There have been a few things the last couple weeks that I haven't blogged about, so here they are.
First off... We were getting ready to go somewhere, Braden came up to me laughing he said, "You'll never believe what I just did!" I said, "What?" Then looked over at him and busted up laughing. He had put his shirt on backwards! A Polo Shirt! I can see putting a t-shirt on backwards, but a polo? So after I had finished laughing at him, I walked into the boys room to see if they were ready and Alek had his polo shirt on backwards too! So I had to take a picture.#2. We got out our Slip 'N Slide the other day and let the boys play. They had fun, except it was still a little to cold out to really enjoy it.
Jaxon went first
Then Alek
Even Daddy got in on the action. He couldn't let the boys have all the fun.
#3. My Dad got Joye a little stroller for her birthday. So we have been trying to get her to push it, to help her walk. When we first tried, she would fall to her knees and push it while on her knees. She has gotten the hang of it, but she looks so funny when she does it. She walks so straight legged, and she pulls the funniest faces. She is still a chicken, this hasn't help her bravery. She can stand by herself she just won't. We went up to Bruce and Shirley's yesterday so Braden could shoot his bow, and we were sitting on the side lines. I was sitting in one chair and had another turned around, with my legs on it. Joye was standing up on that one. She would jump up and down, then let go and clap and raise her hands up, to cheer for Daddy and Grandpa. The whole time balancing, then she would realize that she was standing alone and either grab the chair again or sit slowly down. She is such a stinker.

#4. Braden was drinking a Coke and Joye decided that she wanted some. Braden decided to give her some thinking she would hate it and not want anymore...WRONG! Joye loved it, she would grab the can and suck on it for a while. She keeps saying Mmm. Please excuse Jaxon's burp in the middle of this video. If you listen close, after I say Jaxon, he kind of giggles then whispers, "I burped!" He's such a goofy kid.


1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh Rindi, I guess putting shirts on backwards truly runs in your family. Hahahah!

That is awesome!