5/08/2009

Silly Joye

Joye loves the kitchen, she usually plays in one of the drawers but I walked in the other day and found her in the pot and pan cupboard. She had pulled the door open and pulled out 3 pots that were in there and made a little fence with them. I watched her for a long time and she would climb in and talk to herself then climb out and play with the pots. Then back in to talk and back out again to play. Under the cupboard is a squeeze-it bottle that she stole from one of her brothers. She loves them for some reason. She will carry them all over the house and chew on the top of them. She throws a fit whenever you take them away. She hasn't gotten into this cupboard again, she has gone back to her drawer. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so tall!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this stage when they are in the cupboards and are entertained for hours. It is so fun to just watch and wonder what they are thinking!

Staci Scott said...

My father's luck - see you are meant to be in our family! Actually I did get plenty of that luck. It seems I have to do everything twice. For instance, I had to call the city because for some reason our sprinkling system water wasn't turned on with everybody elses, so they put in a order to get it done. A week later I call again saying we still don't have water and they have no record of a work order and ask "are you sure you called"? I swear EVERYTHING like that is never done right the first time, I have to do most things twice when it involves someone else. So ya, I got plenty of the luck. But welcome to the "lucky" family! I'm sure glad you joined!