11/25/2009

Alek's Birthday Celebrations

Better late than never right? Well Alek had a great birthday! We went down to my family's and had a birthday party for Alek and my brother Rusty. He got his favorite present there. Aunt Mi-A gave him a zip-up hoodie (the one in the pictures below) He thinks it's a Braves jacket. I can't even get him to wear his winter/snow coat when it snows. He just wants to wear his Braves jacket. Then on his birthday Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came to see him and then Grandma and Grandpa Fessler. We took Alek to the store a few days before his birthday and let him look at the toys to see what he wanted. He wanted Legos,the biggest box for $100, which he didn't get. And a Transformer, but not any Transformer the one that turns into a motorcycle. So I had Braden go and buy a smaller Lego set, and the Transformer and go hide them in the truck, while I finished some shopping. Alek was distraught. We didn't buy my presents...When are we going to get my presents?On his birthday I hid in my room and wrapped his presents and brought them out for him. He was so excited! He ripped them open and the first thing he said was, "When did you go to the store to get these!?"
While Braden was at work, we made Alek's cake. The boys wanted to help so bad. I iced it and wrote on it, then handed over the frosting and let the boys take over. They had so much fun!
Alek said he was big enough now to cut his own cake. He did a pretty good job. None of the pieces were the same size, but he had fun.
Joye didn't care how her piece was cut.
She enjoyed it just the same.

No comments: