12/30/2009

Christmas 2009

Well better late than never. I decided I better get these up before tomorrow so I can post for Jaxon's birthday. I have combined all of our Christmas activities into one post so there are tons of pictures. There should be more but I have been such a slacker about taking pictures, or even remembering the camera when we go places. The Saturday before Christmas was the Anderson Christmas Party. I didn't take the camera, but the kids had a blast, and made cute snow globes.

Then on Christmas Eve we let the kids open their presents from us, before we went down to my brother's for the Smith Christmas Party.

Joye knew what she was doing this year, she ripped open her presents.
Braves Blankets!!!
Jaxon has a special place in his heart for blankets, especially the ones that are tied.
Joye has got Jaxon's enthusiasm for gifts, she was so excited.
And Alek doesn't like to show emotion, so I had to beat him to smile, even though he really liked his blanket.
And Braden opening our blanket. He's making fun of Joye and Jaxon, but he really loved it!
The Smith Party
We had traditional bread bowls and soup. My Favorite! Then we opened presents. We draw names, and then start with the youngest, so Joye got to go first.
She doesn't look very happy but she loved it!
Jaxon so excited! "This is just what I always wanted!!!" I don't think he even knew what it was. Notice Joye in the picture. She loves Uncle Ricky, most days. She sat with him a lot, and she is eating cereal. Every time she's there, she goes for the cereal. Aunt Mi-A gives her a little bowl and she's content.
Alek barely showing emotion. He went into the corner and played with it all night.
Braden and I got matching hoodies
I had to put this picture up. This is my niece Cambree, she loves ladybugs. Alek had her name so we got her a CTR necklace that is a ladybug. She was so excited when she opened it. She carried it around with her on the cardboard. I asked her if she wanted me to put it on for her, she was so excited and said yes. After I had put it on her she went up to her sister Sierra and said, "When I die I want to be buried with this on!" I'm glad that she enjoyed her present. But I hope she doesn't get her wish for a very very long time :)
Christmas Morning!
Here's Joye opening her first present. She was so fun this year, every present she opened she would OO and Ah, and get so excited. It was an Elmo Potty Video. Elmo is her favorite. She was so excited she ran over to show her brothers.
Joye also got some blocks!
Here are the boys opening their presents. They got puzzles and card games, little Disney Ipods, and movies.
They opened everything on the couch, and then asked, "Is this it?" I wanted to say yes, little ungratefuls. But Santa had left something in mom and dad's room.
Here's Jaxon's reaction when I rolled out the Razor Scooters! Of course Alek no expression.
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson gave Joye a doll. I'm so glad that Joye has taken to dolls!
After we opened presents from Santa and Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came over, we packed up and went to Wolf Creek to see Braden's family. The kids got spoiled from everyone this year. We went and played racquetball and went hot tubbing, and played games. All Jaxon wanted to do was go to the hot tub. I didn't have my camera yet again. I wish I had. The boys got their own rackets and goggles and got to play. They were so cute playing together and trying to hit the balls. The best part of Wolf Creek though was getting to talk to Jairon. We all miss that kid so much. It was good to hear him.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Your family is so darling! It was great to see you guys last night, sorry to just pop in unexpectedly but we love seeing you guys and need to do a better job at getting with you guys! Have a great New Years and we'll see you soon! Maybe tomorrow! Britt:)

jonisill said...

It looks like you all had a great christmas!! It was good to see you!! Tell Jaxon Happy Birthday for us tomorrow! I hope he has a great day!!

Monica said...

OMG! So cute! Especially Jaxon with his excited face! I love it! Makes me want to buy him gifts just to see him excited! Haha! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas! You guys are so adorable!