12/07/2009

Temple Square

On Saturday we went down to Temple Square to see the lights, with my brother Ricky and his family. We had a good time, except for how cold it was. And I don't know if it's because we went early this year or if they cut back this year, but a lot of the big trees didn't have lights on them. it wasn't as cool. Oh, and we lost Jaxon. You would think the oldest kid would know to stay by us. Therefore we would lose a younger one. This is the third time we've lost him. He gets a leash next time we go out. We were in the South Visitors Center listening to the singers. All the kids were standing in front of us watching. Joye was tired of sitting in her stroller so she got out to walk around. My eyes were scanning from Joye to the boys, making sure they were still with us. He was there one second then gone the next. Braden took off one way and I the other. We met up outside with no luck. I went back inside to see if Ricky had found him, he had. He said that he found him down by one of the doors, trying to keep the automatic, sliding doors open. I thought that since he was there one second and gone the next that someone had taken him, and when we couldn't find him, I thought he was gone! It was awful!! Anyway we had a fun time and Jaxon and Alek had a great time with Ryten, they are best friends.
Here's Me and Braden

Our family.

Ricky and his family

Pretty Joye. I love her dimples!

Alek J

And Creeper Jaxon.
I hope he either grows out of this weird smiling phase. Or let us at least teach him how to smile better.

The Girls

1 comment:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Looks like fun! I would defenately get a leash!! haha