12/02/2009

Wednesday Night Excitement!

Braden and I were sitting on the couch while the kids were playing in the boys room. Joye was coming down the hall, whining. We didn't think anything of it. She had a play saw that makes a cutting sound, I looked up to see what she was cutting. She didn't have it in her hands, I looked down she had gotten her foot through the handle and was stuck. I laughed and told Braden to help her. He bent down and started to pull and nothing happened. We tried to tag team it and the saw wouldn't even budge. We decided that we were going to have to cut it off. Our hack saw didn't have a good blade on it so Braden got this...
His reciprocating saw (which is silly and ironic, because that's the type of saw that was stuck on her leg) I held Joye's legs down, we got Jaxon to come hold the play saw, and Braden went to cutting. Joye did not like this, not one little bit. It took us a few tries to cut through. We got one side cut enough that Braden broke it, but he couldn't break it all the way through because it was digging into her ankle. Well after a few more cuts we got it off!
Here is her leg after we finally got it off.
You can't really see it very good in these pictures, but I think Joye might have a nice little bruise on her ankle.

6 comments:

Allen, Alexx and Sylvie said...

I love it!! That is so freaking funny....

Clayton & Kim said...

Ha ha ha! I think you should sue the toy maker for this new hazard! lol

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so crazy. I can't believe you had to cut it off her.

Nick and Kandi said...

ouch! that IS pretty funny though!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

oh.. i hope she is ok! Your kids always have crazy things happen to them! haha

jonisill said...

Haha!! That is hilarious!! I wonder how she got it on her ankle in the first place!!