1/21/2010

Joye's Sweet Style

Last night when we went to see Nesha's play, Grandma had crocheted the kids some beanies. They loved them. I have never seen Joye leave something on her head for so long. This morning I asked Jaxon to go get me a diaper for Joye, she went with him and brought back a leotard, and she was wearing her beanie. She insisted that this was what she was wearing.
Here she is.
Beanie, leotard, and to complete the ensemble, socks!

I wanted to take the kids pictures in their beanies, and Joye was being goofy. She pulled this face. Then the next picture she is laughing at herself. She's so funny
Joye likes to pull her hat down over her eyes, but she won't let me get a picture. The boys wanted to get their pictures taken with theirs over their eyes too.
When Alek pulled his down, all I could think of was Dumb Donald, from Fat Albert.

3 comments:

jonisill said...

They are all so cute!! I love Joye's facial expressions!!

Nick and Kandi said...

Okay, Joye's outfit made me laugh! Thats funny. I love it when kids are all mismatched but loving it because they picked it out! So cute.

Nick and Kandi said...

I would love it if you would send me that email!
kandi_apple117@hotmail.com