5/24/2010

Our Vegas Trip.

Raimee had a dance competition in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and since Ricky couldn't go, Braden and I drove Mi-A and the kids down. We had so much fun, and it was fun just to go without the kids.

Here is Braden and I in the hot tub with Renee, Connor and Carson

Us in front of the MGM

The crocodile in the MGM tried to eat me!

Starting into the M&M Factory

At the end of the M&M Factory we ran into Red! I was not afraid of him!

But I was afraid of the Coco-Cola Bear. I almost cried. No lie.

In front of the Bellagio

There was a Momma duck with her babies there

When we walked past this statue of Siegfried and Roy. Raimee asked us if they were Adam and Eve. It does kind of look like Adam and Eve.

Raimee did something to her ankle at the first of the day, so Uncle Braden carried her along the strip.Our last night there Mi-A gave us all face massages. Braden said he wasn't going to get his done, it's too girly. Finally he gave in. He loved it! He didn't want to get up.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

That was so much fun that was funny when you ran away from the bear. Love Raimee
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I thought that the golden statue was of Adam and Eve too. Love Sierra