5/24/2010

Preschool Graduation!

Wow! I can't believe how fast this school year has flown by. On Friday it was Preschool graduation, although it seems like we just dropped them off for their first day.
Here's the boys with Miss Steffanie.
Side note: I think Jaxon looks a lot like Jairon in this picture.
The kids painted pictures on their last day, and they were hung up around the room.
Jaxon told me that he used orange and black paint and that made brown!
Here is Alek's. His looks like some Chinese painting.
All the kids sat on this table and sang all the songs they learned at school.
My favorite was 5 fat turkeys.
...When the cook came around, only one could be found...
Miss Steffanie spotlighted each child. They each got a special award.
Alek got the Mr. Manners award. He was always saying please and thank you and helping out.
Jaxon got the Starburst award. Because he was the star singer, and would burst out into song at random times. That our Jaxon!
It looks like we had 2 more graduates.
Aunt Nesha, Grandma and Grandpa Fessler came
So did Aunt Katelyn and Nick.
Alek was terrified of Nick and sobbed the entire time we tried to take pictures with them.
And Grandpa Ronald was there
Last but not least Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.
Here's the fam!
Here are the boys with their awards and diplomas.

We are so proud of our boys. They loved preschool and learned so much. Jaxon is so excited to go to Kindergarten and Alek is excited to go to preschool again, because he gets to go with our next door neighbor Alyssa.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I don't blame Alek, Nick is scary ;) I'm so glad I could come to their graduation! I can't believe how big their getting. Love you all!!!! :)

The Smiths said...

I love Joyes smile in the family picture.