6/28/2010

Smith Family Pictures

We have never taken family pictures with my side of the family. I have tried over the years, but never got them done. So enough was enough, I persisted, and got them done. We were only missing 2 my brother, Mark, and my niece, Kelsey. We just took them with my camera, and I haven't had time to edit or crop any of these, so don't judge. I just wanted to get these posted before June is over, I'm so behind.
Here is the whole crew.
My Dad with his kids and their spouses
Grandpa and his grandkids
Mark's kids
Chaz, Brandi, and Cody
Jeff's family with Dad
Jeff, Lisa, Tyler, Brady, and his girlfriend (I don't remember her name. My bad)
Brendan and Frankie. (Kelsey couldn't make it)
Cory's family
Sarah, Mona, Cory and Brooke
Ricky's family
Mi-A and Ricky
Raimee, Ryten and Renee
This is my favorite picture of Raimee and Mi-A
Rusty's Family
Lexie, Sierra, Lydia, Cambree, Becky and Rusty
Their girls
We took Lexie's baptism pictures too that day. Here are 2 of my favorites
And last but not least, us!
And our cute kids
It was a hard day, the lighting wasn't the best, the mosquito's were awful, most of us were ornery. But it was so good to have the whole family together, we don't ever get all of us together.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Rindi they look so good. You two did a great job. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks so much for taking them for us.