1/20/2009

I Wanna Be Like Dad

Alek has made Braden the happiest Dad. Not only does Alek bother him pretty much everyday to go duck hunting, he loves tools. I can't think of anybody who loves tools more than Braden. Alek loves going shopping especially with Braden, because he knows he can get tools out of Daddy. Every time I send them to the store, Alek comes back with a screwdriver, hammer, or wrench. He always gets excited when Braden takes him to the Orange Store (Home Depot), that's where all the tools are. By the way to Alek there are only 2 stores, the Orange Store which is Home Depot and the White Store which is Wal-Mart. Well the other day Braden was doing some work on the house, and Alek was so excited to use his tools. When Braden has his construction pencil's he just shoves them into his hat. Alek knows this and even though Braden wasn't using his pencil, Alek had to get his, because you don't work without your pencil. Then he couldn't find his hat (end of the world, where would he put his pencil!) So I had to go find a hat so he could put his pencil in it. He is so observant. He knows exactly what Braden does, notice his glasses in the picture. He was the happiest kid working along side his dad.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so cute. I love the names they come up with to call things, the orange store and the white store. And at lease he has his bases covered because what you can't get at wal-mart you can get at Home Depot! What a cute crazy kid!

jonisill said...

How fun! I love little kids. They are so funny. Every time I say we need something Mackenzie says "just order it on the internet." I guess I do a little too much of that. I love your kids little stories. They make me laugh.