1/10/2009

More Crazy Sleeping

Well a few posts ago I told what crazy sleeping kids we have. I caught our third the other night, getting in on that action. Every night before I go to bed I check on the kids and make sure they are okay and covered up. When I check on Joye, she usually is on her belly (She is just like her Father), but the other night when I checked on her; she was on her belly, with her arms tucked under her (also like her Father), up on her knees, and sideways in her crib. When she gets into a big bed, she is definitely going to need a rail.

2 comments:

jonisill said...

I love when they stick their little bums up in the air. Too cute!

Leslie said...

That is so funny! SHe will for sure need a rail, or she is gong to need a really hard head! I love the new picture and blog design!