1/15/2009

Our Little Reader

Well for a little history on this post. I drug Braden to see Twilight with me the other night, and he loved it and it made him want to read the books. I wasn't done reading the third or the fourth. So the next day he started reading the first and I started reading the third. Our kids saw us reading a lot, and Alek didn't want to be left out so we told him to go get one of his books, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted one like mom and dad. He loves to read it. He gets on the chair and the book is always upside down and he stares intently at the pages and every once in a while he will whisper what he is reading. When he starts to whisper I'll look at him and smile, he'll look up and get this weird look on his face and says "What? What are you looking at? I'm just reading right now." Then he'll get back to his book.


2 comments:

jonisill said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe Braden is reading those books. Dallas loved the movie but I doubt I'll ever see him reading them. He says he'd rather wait for the movies.

Anonymous said...

Don't let him read that one, that's the worst one. If he's going to read them make him start with the first one. Jeez!!! ;)