1/16/2009

Time Flies...

Joye is 8 months today. It seems like yesterday that I had her. Time flies when you're having fun! She is getting so big. I can't keep enough food in the house for her, it's like feeding a teenage boy. And she is just like her father and eats so fast. But I don't know where all of her food goes, she's not chubby by any means (I wish I had that problem) She has been pulling herself up to stuff, the other day Jaxon was sitting on the little chair and she pulled herself up and was trying to climb onto his lap. Jaxon is such a good brother, he just sits there and lets her do it. He could play with her all day.

She is exploring more and trying to get into trouble. She will see something on top of our entertainment center that she wants and she will try with everything she has to get it. She's not quite to the point that she can pull herself up to big things yet, but we'll have our hands full she she starts. She likes to tease and play with everyone. She gets to wake Daddy up every morning, I'll lay her on the bed and she'll pull herself up to him and start hitting him, and she'll yell at him and babble, til he wakes up to pay attention to her. She has found a great way to tease me. Since I am OCD about my movie's they have to be in alphabetical order, she goes over to them and pulls them all out, which wouldn't be bad I'd just put them back in, but she will put some back in and then they are all out of order. Stupid I know, but then I'm sitting in front of the entertainment center til all of them are put back. She doesn't know what she is doing, but I bet when she gets bigger and figures out that it bothers me she'll do it just to bug me. Braden does that every once in a while, just to see how long it takes me to notice and to go a fix it.

1 comment:

jonisill said...

She's growing up way too fast!