4/05/2009

BASEBALL!!

Well what can I say... Baseball is back!!! As you can tell we are Braves fans in this house. They played their first game tonight and they WON!! Hopefully how they play their first game is the way they are going to play the rest. Last year was a rough season for us. We were almost embarrassed to say we were Braves fans. Braden is a little bitter this season, because John Smoltz, his favorite player, went to the Red Sox. Braden only cheers for the Red Sox to go against the Yankees. And to make Katelyn crazy of course. I keep telling him that it's going to be ok, because the Braves still have Jeff Francoeur. He hit a homerun tonight by the way! Last season we had the boys doing the tomahawk chop and the Braves chant. Hopefully it will work out that we will be able to go to Colorado and watch the Braves play the Rockies. Not only would we love it, but I think the boys would too. Braden and I went to Atlanta on our Honeymoon just to see the Braves play and all last year we wanted to go back.
LET'S GO BRAVES!!

2 comments:

Staci Scott said...

Ya - you'd better come to Colorado to watch them play! I just got a Rockies schedule, but I don't know how to read it! Anyway, you have free room and board here and you are welcome ANYTIME! love ya, Staci

Yankee Fan!!! said...

Ha! Karma! John Smoltz went to the Red Socks to punish Braden for making me crazy. Ah! I love it!!!
GO YANKEES!!!!