4/23/2009

Easter Pictures

Well I finally got around to taking the kids Easter pictures. I knew Joye was going to be a stink, so I waited until Braden could help. And I was right! We couldn't get Joye to sit still and when we did we couldn't get her to smile and look at the camera. Then we took the group pictures, I thought this will be easier the boys will cooperate...Wrong! They are like little gumbi's when you are trying to get them to pose. Braden was trying to get them to smile and so I didn't realize til after I was photoshopping them, that none of them are looking at the camera. And then trying to take the 2 gumbi's pictures was fun too...Braden gave up and went outside, that's how bad they were. But all in all we got some good ones so enjoy.


3 comments:

Allyson said...

What cute pictures! I know what you mean about needing help taking pictures. I only have Olivia right now, but if I want to take her pictures I have to have Zach home to help me or she always runs off.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I love the pictures..they are so cute:)

jonisill said...

they turned out great!