4/30/2009

What!?! Why!?!

Last night Alek fell asleep on the couch and after a while I got him up and made him go to bed. He was pretty out of it so I helped him walk to bed, when we passed the bathroom I asked him he needed to go potty. He was so out of it that he just mumbled so I figured that I'd just put him in bed. He was there for like 2 minutes then he was in the kitchen whining, I just thought that he was getting a drink or something. I told Jaxon to go check and see what was wrong. Jaxon came back and told me that Alek had PEED IN THE KITCHEN!!! I jumped up and ran in, he was pulling his pants back up. He had gone over by the dishwasher, pulled his pants down and let it go! It was all over the dishwasher, the cupboard, and the floor... how can so much come out of someone so little? Braden was kind of mad, he kept saying, "He walked right passed the bathroom to get to the kitchen." But I was ok with it. The kitchen floor is easy to clean up at least it wasn't his sheets.

2 comments:

Staci Scott said...

Chris might be upset for me saying this, but he once told me he used to do things like that. He'd sleepwalk and pee on the fridge! hopefully for Alek it will be just a one-time thing. That is so funny! But you're right, the clean-up would be easier than changing sheets!

jonisill said...

How funny!! I will never understand some of the funny things little boys do.