8/26/2010

All Better

We took Joye to the doctor yesterday, and NO MORE SLING! They took another x-ray, and the doctor said that there was enough bone growth around the break that she would be fine. After a while the excess bone that wasn't needed, would go away and as Joye grows the bone will straighten out. So no more bump either! I was so worried that she was going to have an ugly bump forever, so yay! She was so brave this time at the doctor, she stood without as many tears this time for her x-ray. The doctor gave her a token to put in one of the prize machine's in the lobby. She wanted a ring. Lets hope this is our last injury for a while.

4 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Yeah!
But that WAS a cute little sling. :)

Staci Scott said...

Oh good! And I'm hoping no more injuries as well, your family has had a good share of them.

The Smiths said...

So happy for you. Good thing everything is all better.

Unknown said...

I haven't yet I wanted to, I work on Mondays, so Bri would have to take her. Is Joey in it? Where are you living? you need to email me so we can chat via email...alyann18@yahoo.com