8/19/2010

Until We Meet Again


My Grandma Johnson passed away last week. She was 87. We will all miss her very much. But she was ready to go. She had pretty much been house bound for about 2 years. She would go get her hair done every week, but other than that not many other trips. I didn't cry because she was gone, I cried because she was the lucky one. Now she gets to be with my mom, and love on her all she wants. At the funeral, my Uncle Dick said that Joyce was happy now, because she gets mom all to her self for awhile. That's when I lost it. They are the lucky ones. When we told the boys about grandma, they couldn't really remember who she was, until we said she was the one that gave you ice cream. They knew exactly who she was after that.

Here is Grandma and Grandpa's headstone.

Me and the kids. Braden had to work.

My Dad

Grandma's great-grandchildren from our family
Renee, Cambree, Raimee, Lexie, Sierra
Ryten, Alek, Jaxon, Lydia, Joye

Grandchildren
Ricky, Me, Rusty

Here are pictures from January.
We love you Grandma! Give Mom a hug for us. Until we meet again.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Thanks for taking pitchers. They look grate!

Mark & Sherin said...

Sorry about your loss. It's never a fun thing to have to go through. So Sorry. -Hugs-

Allen, Alexx and Sylvie said...

Rindi....you always know how to make me tear up! I loved your Mom...she was a great person and I am sure your grandma was. So sorry, but I agree.....heaven has some great people these days!