7/19/2010

Little Miss Joye

I just wanted to post an update on Joye. She is 2 years and 2 months now. She is tall, skinny, and full of spunk. She wants what she wants, and will do anything to get it. Anything usually involves a shriek, and some violent outburst. Outburst's are usually hair pulling, pinching, scratching or biting. When she gets mad, she stomps her feet as fast as she can. But she can also be so sweet. She will give lots of loves, and kisses. But only if she is in the mood. She gets embarrassed really easily, and cries. She loves her dolls, she carries them all over, she rocks them, feeds them, reads, and sings to them. She still loves books. We will be watching a movie as a family, and she will be off away from us reading her books. She thinks she is just as big as the boys, and gets so frustrated when she can't do what they are doing. Her hair is growing back pretty fast. So that's good. She is finally getting her vampire teeth in. I was beginning to think she didn't have any. She has three poking through. Potty training is going ok, but not as good as I was hoping. She does really good some days, and horrible the other days. She is talking so good. I can understand her better than Jaxon sometimes. Her favorite thing to do is stick her hands in the peanut butter jar, and lick all the peanut butter off. It drives me nuts, that's probably why she loves it. She loves my phone, she'll take it and pretends that she is talking to someone. She'll have a whole conversation. I'll ask her who she is talking to, she usually says grandma or daddy. The other day she was talking away on the phone, I asked her who she was talking to, and she said "Jairon". I said "You're talking to Uncle Jairon?" "Yep, Uncle Jairon!" Ever since then, she talks to him almost everyday. It makes my heart melt. What a sweet girl. I hope she continues to remember Jairon, so when he gets home she won't be scared.

2 comments:

Mark & Sherin said...

So I LOVE that you didn't block me... No I really so love your family pic it is darling. Little Miss Joye is getting so big.. Whens the next one coming??

The Smiths said...

I so glad that her hair is growing back. She is getting really big.