12/04/2008

Christmas Tag

I was tagged by Joni

I'm supposed to list 10 material wishes.

1. I want a new house. One that's bigger than this one, with the laundry room up stairs or on the main level (depending on the house), and a big enough living room that I can hang our TV on the wall and have enough room to put our couches. I want one with more wall space for pictures. I want a master bed room that is big enough to fit more than just our bed and a big closet so Braden has room for all of his clothes. I want one with a bigger kitchen so when I bend over to get something out of the oven I don't knock the magnets off the fridge with my butt. I want a jetted tub that big enough for me to actually relax in, instead of scrunching my legs up.

2. I want a huge movie collection like the one on The Holiday.

3. I want a California King bedroom set, I can't have one now because it wouldn't fit in our bedroom.

4. I want a mustang. Either a '64 1/2, '67, '69 or an '05. They're my favorite.

5. I want an assistant. That would do the things that I didn't want to do or just pamper me.

6. I would love pretty much every game out there. I'm a gamer.

7. I want a big jungle gym/swing set for our back yard for the kids to play on

8. I want a new good camera so I can stop paying people for pictures.

9. I want a computer desk that we can keep our printer and our desktop on. We don't even use it cause we have no place to put it.

10. I want a private plane so whenever I want I can go where ever. And I don't have to worry about airport security, or missing my flight, or a smelly person next to me.

I tag who ever, remember I don't know 10 people

No comments: