12/31/2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!!

No more three together. It's Jaxon's birthday today, and he is so excited. I think he's partly excited, because now it's his turn to tease Alek and not let him play with his new toys. Alek is having a hard time, but he's just not as vocal as Jaxon was. Jaxon loves his picture taken, every time the camera is out, he's yelling at me to take his picture, then he gets his big cheese on. He also loves to take pictures, and he's pretty good at it. Since I got my new camera for Christmas, he has taken over my old one. He loves it. He got Geo Trax from Santa and instead of loving the actual toy, he has gotten attached to the instructions. Don't ask why, cause we can't figure it out. He even sleeps with them. They have been ripped a million time and we just keep taping them up, because he just cries until we do. They have all the different accessories on them and he goes up to everyone and asks them which one they like. He's so funny. He is growing so fast I can't believe it. I swear I can't keep clothes and shoes in the house that fit him.

2 comments:

Staci Scott said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! I can't believe you are four years old! You are such a big boy! I love you so much and I wish that I could see you more often. Love, Aunt Staci
p.s. Rindi be sure to tell him that we love him bunches!!!!

jonisill said...

He is such a cute kid! He makes me laugh every time I see him. I'm the loser aunt who didn't get the card in the mail. (It's still sitting on the kitchen counter) Anyhow, I hope he had a GREAT day. Tell him that be love him and hopefully we'll see you guys soon.