12/19/2008

Like Mother Like Daughter

Joye is a Blogger! She must be like me and can't get enough of the computer. When ever it is on the floor she is attacking it. She puts her hand on the keys and pushes all of them, and clicks the mouse. One day I was on the computer and she decided that I needed some help and she pushed something, and it took me the rest of the day to get the computer back to normal. And another time she messed with the Task Bar at the bottom and took a bunch of icons off, I knew how to get them back but the computer was blocking them for some reason and it took a week of messing with it to figure it out. I took this picture too late, before I got my camera, she would talk to the computer then hit some keys, then yell at it, hit some more keys it was so funny. So I grabbed my camera, and of course, she stopped. But I had to get a picture of my little blogger.


No comments: