12/26/2008

Christmas!

We had an awesome Christmas. On Christmas Eve instead of getting PJ's, I decided that we would have a slightly different tradition. I got us all Cabela's Camo hoodies. I kept them totally a secret from everybody so when Braden and the kids opened them they were all surprised. The first thing that Alek said was, "I want to go hunting ducks, down at the Bear River." Braden couldn't have been prouder. On Christmas morning Jaxon woke up first and tried to shake Alek awake. He didn't care that Santa had come, he just wanted to sleep longer. Santa brought everybody what they wanted! We're so lucky! We must have been really good.

So we wouldn't have fighting, Santa was smart and brought Jaxon and Alek the same things. They both wanted Geo Trax and that's what they got. Alek got the Airport, and Jaxon got the Train Station. Then they each got either a plane or a train, depending on which big set they got. They also got a Thomas the Train art set, some binoculars, a flashlight and a compass so they can go hunting with Daddy. And they each got a movie.
Jaxon was so excited about everything he opened. I thought he was going to shake everything off our tree, because he was jumping so much.
Joye got some toys. She got some dolls (YAY), a ball that rolls by itself and lights up, a stacker set that has a tambourine and a maraca, and an Elmo that when you shake it, it talks and laughs.
I got a new camera!!!!! I must have been really good, and Santa loves me! I also got games, I'm a gamer. And I got the 3rd season of Bones. It's my favorite show.
Santa brought Braden Rock Band with two other discs with extra songs on them, a big rolling tool chest, and some books.
Mmm... Candy Cane... P.S. Jaxon took this picture. Pretty good huh.
Here's Daddy to the rescue, putting together the Geo Trax!

No comments: