2/18/2009

Cake Fun

Braden was having some of my birthday cake last night and decided to wipe a little on my cheek, Jaxon walked in and got some too. Braden said that he had won. I couldn't have that so I went and got a pretty big piece and walked calmly up to him, he had no idea what was going on. I reached up and smashed it in his face. He had to get me back, but before he did he got Joye and Alek with it, then hit me the hardest. It was caked in my eyelashes, and all over in the ends of my hair.


After our fight was over we were washing it off our faces, and we couldn't find Jaxon. He was in the living room on his hands and knees, eating the cake off the floor. That's my Jaxon.
It was all over us and the floor. It was fun. So it was worth it!

2 comments:

jonisill said...

Awesome Jackson! He is so funny. It looks like Joye was having fun too. I'm glad that you had a good birthday! I love the decorations for the movie room. That will be so much fun. Tell Braden I like the frosting face-It's a good look for him. I love that picture of Jaxon and Alek laying on the couch on your side-bar. That is too cute.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

You guys are so funny! Your kids probably think you're the coolest!