2/27/2009

Happy Birthday Braden!

It's Braden's birthday today. He's 23! We love Braden so much. He is such a great husband and daddy. We got up this morning and made him breakfast in bed. The boys were so excited to help and wake him up. We woke him up nice today. He usually gets wrestled awake. Like this picture. Braden is starting school on Monday, for diesel mechanics. He's really excited. We are all so proud of him. The boys love to be with daddy. Whatever he is doing they have to be right there. They have been helping a lot on the basement. I don't know if Braden thinks its help, but I sure do. It gets them out of my hair :) Braden loves to play with the kids. Joye likes him more than me actually. She will cuddle with Braden, and for you that have held her knows that she doesn't cuddle. I was holding her last night and she cried and tried to crawl off the couch with her arms outstretched to Braden. What a daddy's girl.

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 comments:

Staci Scott said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!! We hope you have a good day, Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I know this was a long time ago but we all know I'm a horrible friend and a slacker lately, but you didn't tell me he was starting school!!! How's it going????