2/17/2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and it was awesome. After everybody woke up we were all laying on my bed and my three boys gave me a back rub! Then later in the day Braden took the boys to pick out birthday presents for me and Joye took a nap, so I got to relax and watch a movie. It was nice. Braden's family came to visit, then I got my presents from Braden and the boys. Jaxon got me a game, and Alek was set on getting me a basket with lotion and body wash in it. Braden said that it was all his idea, and that he was so thoughtful when he was picking it out. And Braden got me decorations for our movie room when our basement is finished. Jaxon picked out my cake, chocolate with chocolate frosting. He knows his momma! Then after all the kids were in bed me and Braden played games, my favorite!!
These are the decorations they are so cool. The first one is the marker, it's magnetized and you can write on it with dry erase markers and the second is a clock, it's a movie reel and the film ticks with the seconds.

1 comment:

Staci Scott said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! It sounds like you had a good day.