2/24/2009

My Batmen!

We went to the store today, and the boys found some Batman pajamas that they begged us for. So we gave in a got them. They are so cute they even have capes on the back. We got home and they put them on. Jaxon kept walking around with his hands on his hips, and they were both yelling "Batman to the rescue!!" So I grabbed the camera.


What strong muscles!

I had to post this because it was funny. I was taking pictures and since they kept putting their hands on their hips, we told them to put them there for a picture. Jaxon went right there, but Alek got confused and kept putting his hands on his head.

Since the boys got new jamies, Joye needed some too. I got her my favorite, Ariel!!

After a while the boys would scream "Batman to the rescue!" and then do a handstand.

Braden got in on the action. He starts in a head stand then pushes up into a handstand!
Alek wanted me to take a picture of his back bends. He is so flexible. When he first started doing his back bends he would walk his hands so far in that they would almost touch his feet. I had to teach him to keep them farther apart so he could push his head off. I wish I was flexible like him.

1 comment:

jonisill said...

Go Jaxon! He is doing great! I Love the batman jammies!