2/01/2009

Too Funny

Joye has done some funny things the past few weeks and I wanted to share. One day we went shopping at Sam's and we had all of our boxes on the floor so I could put them away. Joye 'swam' over to them and started to climb up on them. The next time I looked over she was on top of the box high centered! She was just moving her arms and legs trying to go some where but nothing worked. I thought that she would move and roll off the side, Nope. She just layed there on her belly.
One morning it was just me and Joye awake, I had fed her and changed her diaper, then put her on the floor to play. She 'swam' around the room getting into anything I'd let her. She went over to the door and played and on her way back she found the heat register. She was in one of her screaming/ blabbing moods and she put her face onto the register and screamed. She heard the echo, her head snaps up and she looks around like what was that. So she screamed again while her head was up and she didn't hear the echo so she got this confused look on her face. She figured she'd try something different and she put her face back on the register and yelled; Echo again, head snapped and she was looking around. She figured out that when her head was up she couldn't hear herself echo, but when her head was on the vent she could. This kept both of us entertained for a long time.

2 comments:

jonisill said...

It's amazing how they can pick up on things. I would love to know what goes on in their little minds. Too cute!

Leslie said...

That is so cute. I love the swimming action. They get "high-centered" and can't do anything about it. It's amazing she balanced like that, it's not a very big box!