2/15/2009

So Proud

We are so proud of Alek! He is so shy that he won't talk to anybody he doesn't know. 2 weeks ago in primary Alek had the prayer in primary, I ended up saying it, because he was so scared. Then this week he was assigned the talk. I came home and told Braden that I had the talk in primary. Well I prepared it, and practiced with him. His talk was I Came To Earth As Part Of A Family. He said that when he was born he had his mom, dad, and Jaxon. Then his Momma Tina had to go meet Jesus. Then his daddy met me and I became his mom, then Baby Joye came along. He kept telling me that he was going to do it and talk into the microphone. So at the end of Sacrament, he told me that he didn't want to talk in the mic. I convinced him that he could do it. He was so nervous sitting up there in the front, he went last and he got up and did it! I was so amazed when he started repeating into the mic. He was so brave, he talked loud into the mic and said everything. He even said a line all by himself, before I told him. The line was about his Momma Tina. He knew exactly where she is. Me and Braden must be doing our job by keeping Tina in our lives and our home. Alek the other day came up to us and out of nowhere said, "Momma Tina is my friend, huh"

No comments: