2/27/2010

Another Post About Joye

Joye is growing up so fast, I want to try to document some of the funny things that she does. She loves her picture taken. I think she likes it more for the fact that she can look at them after on the camera. I can't get her to wear clothes anymore, all she wants to be in is a diaper. So most of these pictures she is in her diaper. She has a Blue's Clues backpack, and that's all she would wear. She had that thing on all day. She kept going up to the boys saying backpack and pointing to her back then turning around so they could see it. I had the camera out, and she cried and cried until I took a picture of her and her backpack. She is eating lunch, naked, with her backpack on.
"Backpack"
Then she turned around to show the camera.
Joye loves sugar. If I forget to shut our big drawer all the way she is into the sugar, and I have a floor to sweep. The other day was the worst one yet, her one hand was completely covered, along with her face and dress. This is her Uh Oh face.
Joye also loves make-up. I have way too much help when I'm trying to get ready. I usually let her have some eye shadow, but lately that's not cutting it, she wants mascara. So the other day, I gave her some, then she thought it was her turn to put make-up on Mommy.

Here she is hard at work. She did a pretty good job.
Had to pause, and give the camera a cheesy grin.
Here is Joye with her make-up on. Isn't she gorgeous? I love those blue eyes, and look at those long beautiful eyelashes.

1 comment:

Staci Scott said...

Wow! She does have gorgeous eyelashes, what a lucky girl!
I hope Braden had a great birthday. I'm glad you celebrated his day.