2/27/2010

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

It's Braden's birthday today! He's is 24, just to clarify. Most people think he's 30. Braden has had a pretty good birthday. If I do say so myself. His parents took the kids last night for a sleepover, and we just got to stay home, relax and be with each other, with no crying, or screaming kids climbing all over us. Thanks Mom and Dad Fessler! Then this morning I let him sleep in and I made him breakfast in bed. French toast cut into I♥U with some eggs. Mmm Mmm Good!I love you sweetheart! Thank you for all that you do for me and the kids. You are wonderful. You always make me laugh, and you are always so thoughtful. I love you and I hope that you have a great birthday!

2 comments:

Mark & Sherin said...

Happy Birthday Braden... I hope you had a good day.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Happy B-Day Braden! The pic of you guys is so cute:)