2/13/2010

Joye's First Hair Cut!!!

Well the time has come for us to cut Joye's hair. I didn't think this day would ever come. I was tired of her little mullet so we chopped it off. We also cut her bangs, just a little bit. I was fine until she came up to me after and I ran my fingers through her non-existent hair. I almost cried. I hope cutting it, sends a message to her roots and tells them to kick into gear. I was a dummy and didn't take a before shot.
Starting off. Joye's not quite sure of this
I told her to smile, so she closed her eyes. Remember she's a goof.
Then she finally gives me a smile, while Daddy was finishing up.
Look close at Braden's finger nails. They are pink!! That post coming up!!!
Here's her locks. It's not much, but when she doesn't really have much, it's a ton.
Here is the after shots.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Her hair is really cute. I like it did you get your e-mail about Braden? Sierra

Britt said...

So sad to see the mullet gone! haha She's so darn cute! I would love to borrow that extra book from you! Thanks so much!

Staci Scott said...

She is growing some hair, YEA! It looked like she was trying to be so brave in the picture with her eyes closed.