2/07/2010

Who Wouldn't Love This?

Here is another post about Joye. I know there has been a few lately, but she is growing up so fast. When I look at her she doesn't seem that big or grown up, but then I look at the pictures that I have taken and she is a little girl. No baby to be found. Joye has a mind of her own, and will be listened to. If you don't comply you will be told about it. She is so silly. She has such a goofy little personality, she makes me laugh everyday. She insists on dressing herself. Hence 2 posts ago, her leotard, beanie and socks. She loves socks and shoes. She will wear her own shoes sometimes, but she loves putting on mine or Braden's socks.

Here is the outfit she picked out the other day. Shorts, a T-shirt (a girl from my own heart) and my fleece socks. She wore these socks all day, until I put her jammies on her. Look how tall she looks in this picture, I can't get over it.
*Side note, I'm a little biased, but I think she has the prettiest little smile.
Joye doing her favorite, favorite thing. Reading books! I hope she always loves to read. She sat on her bed this day for about 30 or 40 minutes, just reading. Notice the pile of books by her, that is her already read pile. I was a little surprised when she didn't have her baby or Elmo with her, she usually reads them stories.
Joye getting into mischief. She is tall enough to reach into the candy bowl on the counter, if it's not pushed back all the way. She decided that she was having some candy. She has a Laffy Taffy, Sweet Tarts, and Nerds. The Nerds box was the easiest to open I guess, so she went for those first. As you can see she dumped them all over the floor. She decided that is was easier to suck them up off the floor with her mouth than pick them up with her fingers.
Don't mind her little bum cheek hanging out of her diaper.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Sheesh Rindi, with her bum hanging out of her diaper I can now see how she leaked poop all over the floor at church. Hahahah! Thats my favorite story btw!!!

Aww Rindi, she is adorable! She looks sooo tall in your pics though! Seriously, she looks like shes 5. Its crazy!

Brittney said...

We had SO much fun at your house on Sunday! Thanks for the party, and the encouragement!! Although the game didn't turn out as they wanted, it was still a blast! You guys are great! See you soon!

The Smiths said...

Thanks for helping us!!!