2/15/2010

Braden's Make-Over!

On Friday, we went down to Rusty and Becky's to help them with some computer things, and then we had dinner. The whole night the girls were teasing Braden, that he was going to go to their Girls Night Out. They wanted to paint his nails. He kept saying no. Well they went and got their nail polish out. While Braden was distracted talking to me and Becky, Sierra leaned over the table and started painting. He tried to fight it at first then just settled down and let them finish. Sierra was doing his make-up and Lexie ran to get the wig (which matches his hair color perfect) He was such a good sport, one ugly woman, but a good sport. He went to show Joye his look, she was terrified!
As you can see he's not too happy as Sierra is getting her make-up out.
Showing off his new look
So happy, we should have gone out to show off the girls art work.

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

I am sorry Braden. It was so much fun making you look like a girl. I love you are y favorite uncle. Sierra

Nick and Kandi said...

That is funny! I know that Nick for sure would NEVER let anyone do that to him! What a good sport, butyou are right. He is an UGLY woman!

Staci Scott said...

Doesn't he look awesome!

jonisill said...

Oh Braden! I love it! I always knew there was an ugly womn in there just waiting to come out! (I hope you realize that since you have a girl, that will not be your last make-over! :)

Mark & Sherin said...

Oh My, what a LOVELY woman you makes... What a good sport. RIndi is that what you wake up to every morning???

Katelyn said...

I'm sorry but Braden makes one ugly woman. :/