3/01/2009

What A Cutie... OH!

Joye has started to make goofy faces. She scrunches up her nose, then breathes really heavy out of it. She looks so goofy. We were in Sam's and we walked past one of the women handing out samples. She said, "Ah, What a cutie" and smiled at Joye. Joye pulled her goofy face and started breathing hard the lady was taken back. She jumped a little and said "Oh!" I said." Yeah she's a cutie til she does that, huh" It was so funny. People would ask us where she got it from, we always said it came from me cause I pull funny faces now, but I was looking through my pictures from when I was a baby and found 2 or 3 when I was about her age pulling the same exact face. So I guess it's my fault.
Here's Joye
And here's me
Looking through all of my pictures we have decided that Joye and I look a ton alike. I found one of me and handed it to Braden and he thought that it was a picture of Joye. I think that the only big difference between us are her pretty dimples.


1 comment:

jonisill said...

Oh my goodness! She looks just like you! I think the faces she pulls are cute! It shows her funny personality.